Friday, July 11, 2008

The new packaging for the new bride!

Show & TellHere in our home town is a tradition,groom's family give the bride presents in the engagement party.
And I'm always the first volunteer of present packing team!!!
Here is what we wrapped for new bride in gold laces.



These bow ties are my sister's idea.
We sticked sequins in diffrent shapes especially heart shaped;)
And here is a bag in a bag.good idea!! no?
I hope I had more & better picture,They taken by mobile so not too sharp.
Maybe others have better pictures I'll get and show you
Have fun.:)

14 comments:

Susan said...

How very lovely.
Susan

Anonymous said...

u r full of great ideas i am so lucky to have such a sister

LBP said...

They are very pretty!

Blessings


Linda

Anonymous said...

What a sweet tradition! Those are nice presents.

CIELO said...

Beautiful... I wish I could make pretty packages like that...

thanks for stopping by my house in the roses

cielo

Hootin Anni said...

Absolutely beautiful work. Great show n tell this week.

JEWELGIRL said...

Wonderful I wish I was the bride!!!

Love Bears All Things said...

Thanks for sharing these lovely little packages.
Mama Bear

nancy said...

this is a lovely idea and the gifts in the gold lace are precious. A great Show and Tell.
Nancy

Kathi~Lavender, Lace and Thyme said...

What pretty little gifts to share :), your photo's turned out pretty good! Thanks for sharing your wonderful little gifts.

Karla Cook @ Roads to Everywhere said...

How pretty! Thanks for sharing!

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

What a great tradition and lovely gifts!

I'm looking forward to your around the world post!

Thank you so much for your kind words of encouragement on my first blogging birthday, it meant a lot!

Happy weekend,
Melissa

Kelli said...

What beautiful gifts! I know they will love them!
~Kelli

Anonymous said...

She will be so delighted! What a lovely idea:)